Funny questions at odd times



Most Stupid questions people usually ask in obvious situations

JJJJKKLL

              1.At movies :
J               " Hey ! What are you doing here ?"
                Me : " I sell tickets in black here . Don't you Know ?"


  1. In the Bus :
              A fat lady steps on my feet :
            " Sorry did that hurt ? "
          Me : " No not at all. I'm on local anesthesia. Why don't you try again ? "

  1. )))(((''KKKK
          When I get woken up at midnight by a call :
                 "Sorry ! Were u sleeping ? "
                   Me : " Na ! I was doing a research on monkeys in Africa . You thought I was sleeping , u stupid fool ? "

  1. When they see me with shorter hair :
     " Hey ! Have u had a haircut ? "
        Me : " Nah ! Its Autumn. My hair 's shedding ! "

            5.  When someone calls on landline and asks :
                " Where are u ? "
                 Me :  " M in the market with telephone around my neck !! "

  1. When I'm washing my car…..
    Neighbor : " Hey are u washing ur car ? "
   Me :  " No I m just watering it so that it grows into a big bus "

JJJBBBBBBBJJJJ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Heaven and Hell